It’s not easy being a parent. Kids are time-consuming and demanding and if there’s one thing most parents have in common it’s that they’re just bone-tired. The fatigue and distraction can lead to all sorts of easy-to-make mistakes, but the way I see it, as long as your child makes it in one piece through the day and into bed at night, you are batting 1000.
These parents all had some fails but hey, they truly care, and that’s the important part.
1. Like this mom who only forgot one ingredient.
It's the little things in the universe that keep you humble and remind you that you're not half as smart as you think. I made a grilled cheese sandwich for the kids and forgot the cheese????????♀️. #ParentingFail #FML #momlife pic.twitter.com/JefVlmwPAL
— Liset (@Krzwyf) March 9, 2019
2. Or this dad who didn’t consider the bigger picture.
— Wesley Snyder (@365DaysOfDisney) October 11, 2016
3. And this ace photographer dad.
— @mingoertzen (@kelvin_goertzen) May 6, 2017
4. This dad who bought his daughter Lily a special birthday cake.
— Brandt Snedeker (@BrandtSnedeker) March 1, 2018
5. This dad who should maybe stay away from the kitchen. And the jokes.
— TimBabbComedian (@TimBabbComedian) May 14, 2015
6. This overeager mom.
— Bre (@breanna_lee22) July 14, 2017
7. This mom who might have been distracted.
— melissa suess (@mksuess) August 19, 2012
8. This mom got at least one thing right.
— Elizabeth Lampman (@ElizabethL) March 31, 2017
9. This mom who was in the holiday spirit.
— Dr. Christina Johns (@DrCJohns) December 30, 2017