In response to the recent Ted Bundy special on Netflix and the upcoming film Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, media outlets have been swirling with serial killer content.
So, we figured we’d add to your nightmare fuel by putting together a list of some of the most disturbing words ever uttered by these psychopathic killers.
Warning: Disturbing content ahead ????
1. “We [serial killers] are your sons, we are your husbands, and we grew up in regular families.” — Ted Bundy
2. “You’ll be silent forever and I’ll be gone in the dark.” — The Golden State Killer
3. “Grace sat on my lap and I made up my mind to eat her. How she did kick, bite, and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take the meat to my rooms, cook, and eat it.” — Albert Fish
4. “It was a man and he was begging and pleading, and praying, I guess. And he was ‘Please, God’n all over the place. So I told him he could have a half an hour to pray to God and if God could come down and change the circumstances, he’d have that time.” — Richard Kuklinski
5. “If it’s the last thing I’ll do, I’ll finish the job.” — Lawrence Singleton
6. “I had a box in my bedroom closet and it contained the mummified head and genitals of a young man I met in one of the bars down in Milwaukee.” — Jeffrey Dahmer
7. “I like hurting people.” — Mary Bell
8. “I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing.” — H. H. Holmes
9. “In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, arsons, and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all of these things, I am not the least bit sorry.” — Carl Panzram
10. “I want the world to know I killed these men, as cold as ice. I’ve hated humans for a long time. I am a serial killer.” — Aileen Wuornos
11. “Big deal, death comes with the territory. See you in Disneyland.” — Richard Ramirez, The Night Stalker
12. “I don’t believe in hitting children. I don’t believe in spoiling a child, either.” — John Wayne Gacy
13. “After his death I washed him and when I laid him naked on the bed, there was a conciliatory comfort in seeing him at peace.’” — Dennis Nilsen
14. “After my head is chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck?” — Peter Kurten
15. “One side of me says, ‘I’d like to talk to her, date her.’ The other side of me says, ‘I wonder what her head would look like on a stick?’” — Edmund Kemper, the Coed Killer