Are you having a tough week? Is hump day humping you? Does it feel like Wednesday has been 3 weeks long? I’m sorry about that, but fear not because I’m about to drop some wholesome memes on you. Let them sustain you. Fill your empty tank with these and finish the week like the warrior you are. I’m proud of you.
1. This guy who just wanted to be a good sport.
2. “Bart’s back with another Christmas sweater from Grandma that he can “grow into.”
3. “I’ve never seen my autistic sister light up this way before. She finally connected with someone, and his name is Fuzzy.”
4. “He begged us to get married, now he is in love with our daughter, born today…On Christmas!”
5. “In 1995, my granny gave me a stuffed cat. When she passed, we found out she kept an identical cat. The years of love certainly left their mark.”
6. “I spend two months this year doing an internship at a seal rehabilitation center in the Netherlands, it was really cool seeing sick seals getting better and being released again. The seal on the picture is Jarno, it took really long to get him to eat fish by himself again.”
7. “This guy covered someone’s car with cellophane so as not to let rain seep into an open window.”
8. “My doggos meeting my new baby cousin for the first time.”
9. “It was raining, and this woman covered a dog with a blanket and then let him in.”
10. “My boyfriend grew up incredibly poor. He’d always dreamed of a lunch box with Charizard, but they didn’t have money to buy it. And I found this lunch box from his childhood and gave it to him.”
Image Credits: Reddit