Sometimes it’s tough to temper expectations, especially when you’re ordering online. You know, you order something from the Internet and then you’re forced to sit and wait until it arrives — it can get annoying.
What’s even worse is when your order arrives and it’s really not what you expected.
If reality has ever stumped your expectations, a new TikTok trend has users uploading things they wanted versus things they got.
The ‘what I wanted vs. what I got’ trend started after TikToker @kneelyknight went viral for posting a video of herself crying after she got her nails done — just not the way she was expecting. (Full video at end of the article.)
We’ve put together some of the best (or worst?) what I wanted vs. what I got products. You’re welcome, I guess?
1. It’s perfect, I hate it
2. Right but this looks like a pool tarp
3. Thumper, the new supervillain
4. So natural
5. A for effort
6. Did you know dogs can get mushroom cuts?
7. Cruelle de VILE
8. It’s not even in the right spot though?
9. Happy blah-rthday
10. Your puppy looks like Mr. T
11. But where are the bees?
12. Ariel? More like scary as hell
13. This looks like a garbage bag
14. I can’t breathe
15. Uhhhhhh no
16. Go full bleach she won’t even notice
17. At least it’s on the right body part
18. Ice, ice, baby
19. That looks infected
20. Cool, won’t be able to sleep tonight now
21. Good things dogs don’t care about looks
22. Stilts not included
23. But legit nothing is the same?
24. Can I get the bed-head look please?
25. It’s a book cover now