Saying “I do” is supposed to be the most magical day of your life. Sometimes, brides and grooms substitute magic for a little bit of trash (some literally).
You’re supposed to remember your wedding day for the rest of your life and we, unfortunately, won’t be forgetting these any time soon.
1. Why dump her when you can dumpster her?
2. “Inviting 20 extra people to a wedding”
3. Finally walking down the (gas station) aisle
4. “I get so misty-eyed at weddings”
5. “Wasn’t expecting to see a wedding when I stopped at Wal*Mart this weekend…”
6. “My mother-in-law wore a wedding dress to my wedding. So, yeah, top that one.”
7. “Facebook delivers this white trash wedding. I guess they’re pissing? Best man is also wearing a sidearm”
8. Let’s keep it classy here folks
9. You’re the Bud Light of my life
10. “Every girls dream is to be carried on her wedding night”
11. I’m going to wear my special shirt to the wedding
12. “Promoting your MLM at your wedding”
13. “Someone hosted their wedding today in the welfare office parking lot”
14. Expensive gift = lobster and champagne
15. “My uncle’s wedding in Las Vegas, streamed live on the internet”
16. Giving a wooden Trump the ol’ woody trumpet
17. “He wore this hat to my friend’s wedding”
18. I do and I juul
19. “The groom’s cake at a family member’s wedding”
20. “The tackiest wedding rules”
21. Shotgun wedding indeed
22. Just a coffee for me, please
23. They could have at least put a heart somewhere
24. She looked absolutely stunning except she’s not the bride
25. Photographer: And can I get one last one with the wedding party by the porta-potties?