Though it seems increasingly rare these days, there are still quite a few people out there who choose to save themselves for marriage. Whether it’s for religious reasons or just personal preference, there’s an obvious amount of sacrifice that comes with holding on to your v-card until the wedding night.
To each their own. We’re not here to judge, but if you are considering waiting until the big day, you may want to read through these Whisper confessions from people who saved themselves and deeply regretted their decision.
1. It’s all about compatibility.
2. Sometimes it just sucks.
3. Do what you gotta do.
4. Only time will tell.
5. Some people aren’t as adventurous as others.
6. Some are just stubborn.
7. The FOMO is real.
8. Size varies.
9. There’s more than meets the eye.
10. He might be a selfish a**hole.
11. Or there might be other ~issues~.
12. It can be a let down.
13. You might miss out on trying new things.
14. Sex seems like a huge deal.
15. Experience is a good thing.
16. There might not be any chemistry.
17. It’s an expensive sacrifice for sure.
18. At least you know now.
19. He might not be as sexual as you.
20. That was a close one.
21. An unfortunate discovery.