Preventable diseases that were almost eliminated are making a comeback, thanks to the anti-vaxxers in this country. According to the CDC, there have already been 314 cases of measles reported in the United States this year.
In 2000 America declared measles “eliminated”. Now cases are on the rise again https://t.co/yR6DNe4S0Z— The Economist (@TheEconomist) March 27, 2019
And since nothing seems to sway anti-vaxxers—not doctors, not science, not the thought of their kids’ safety or the safety of other kids who really can’t get vaccinated—maybe it’s time to look at all the benefits of not vaccinating kids.
Think of all the good things that your kid will miss out on if you get him or her vaccinated!
1. I bet your kid would be excited to wear this fun thing.
2. There’s nothing kids love more than laying around in these contraptions. And they get to spend time with other kids, too!
Polio Ward— Joey Tranchina (@JoeyFotoFr) March 27, 2016
Takke a look at
Life before vaccines pic.twitter.com/y1y9VtEzeD
3. Looks like an amusement park (with really boring rides)!
Children in an iron lung before the advent of the polio vaccination. Many children lived for months in these machines pic.twitter.com/QyNdup4GwL— History Lovers Club (@historylvrsclub) December 26, 2017
4. Why get your kid a cool racecar bed when your kid could have this?
Imagine living your life in one of these. Vaccines save thousands of children from polio. Don't debate... Vaccinate! pic.twitter.com/YbwymOCR— Jessica Fun Size (@FunSizeAthlete) January 25, 2012
5. No one wants to miss out on this much fun.
These people rise to political power just to tell everyone we’re doing it wrong- we don’t need public health organizations . Yea things were awesome before vaccination. Good times, good times pic.twitter.com/HUNADd9PE1
— cha cha (@AuthenticChaCha) March 21, 2019
——-Warning: Graphic Content Below———–
6. Don’t you want your child’s skin to look like this?
7. Look how happy this kid seems.
8. You can just tell the kid on the right is jealous of the one on the left.
These two boys were exposed to smallpox. One was vaccinated, the other was not. pic.twitter.com/V5e6t5fS9a— IFLScience (@IFLScience) June 13, 2018
9. Who doesn’t want to see their child ill and in pain?
We’ve forgotten what communicable diseases were like before vaccinations. Today’s blog post in honor of National Public Health Week examines the history of communicable diseases and vaccinations. #NPHW https://t.co/9D6ACPLcVC pic.twitter.com/AH3TjiU8kl— ELVPHD (@ELVPHD) April 5, 2018
10. Look like a winning combo!
this is what Smallpox,Polio and whooping cough look like pic.twitter.com/Yt72cqdsg2
— Don Mackellar (@DonMackellar) March 6, 2017
11. Life before vaccines really just was better.
12. And death was, too, I guess.
The Bridge children... before vaccines.— A Solberg MD, Interventional Specialist (@AgnesSolberg) September 29, 2018
Organic, non GMO diet of fresh non-processed foods couldn’t help them. pic.twitter.com/gHNlUED5iv
13. Won’t you please just think of the children?
This is what life was life before vaccination. pic.twitter.com/VieBOY6c1o— Josh Bloom (@JoshBloomACSH) January 23, 2018
What are vaccines good for, anyway??
People say “well what did people do before vaccines/antibiotics/pasteurisation?” as if that’s an argument for going natural.— Elise Kumar ????♀️ (@elisekumar) September 8, 2018
They died, Carol. A lot of people died.
JUST KIDDING, PLEASE VACCINATE YOUR KIDS!