LinkedIn is used primarily for professional networking but some people use it like it’s Facebook — flooding it with cringey posts that have no business being there.
You’re supposed to LinkedIn to network, look for jobs, virtually hand out CVs, and build up a client base. Don’t use it to highlight things that clearly didn’t happen, cringeworthy stories, or act better than everyone else.
The subreddit r/LunaticLinkedIn is a collection of wild LinkedIn posts that simply don’t belong on LinkedIn.
Things are going to get cringey.
Here are 25 LinkedIn posts that are too cringeworthy, even for LinkedIn.
1. You eat alone, don’t you Jake?
2. In a worst situation? Huh?
3. Unclog it like it’s hot
5. But… no
6. You got it, Jonathan
7. But why are you telling us this?
8. You don’t have to share this with your network
9. Do you have anything to add?
10. Prodigy Martha Stewart
11. Scale the business?
12. Classic HR
13. Focus hard
14. It’s that easy
15. Strangle Friday
16. This guy again
17. Free donuts
18. Tim Tebow uses a Tim Tebow quote and a picture of Tim Tebow to show you should be like Tim Tebow
19. X gonna give it to ya
20. Choose: wedding or LinkedIn
21. April fool
22. “Former coworker posted this.”
23. It’s a pen
24. Old and useless
25. But that’s not a new phone Jeremy