Not everyone understands the female form. Luckily, that didn’t stop them from writing everything they don’t know on the Internet so we could laugh at them. The funny part is how wrong they are. Unfortunately, one of the people on this list will become a Senator someday and still believe this incorrect information about women’s anatomy. If you’re a man reading this article, please Google any that didn’t find funny. You might not have all the information you need to be an adult.
Reddit doesn’t seem like a place where men could educate themselves on the female anatomy, however, many people on r/badwomensanatomy are doing just that. Some are hilarious. Some are scary. Mostly, I weep for the American educational system. We’ve failed our boys. If you’re a woman who believes any of this, God help you. Good luck out there.
Here are the funny but scary things that men actually believe about the female anatomy:
1. A slippery slope, indeed.
2. What you’re looking for is a robot, Sir.
3. While we’re imagining stuff, what if I got everything wrong?
4. The word I’m looking for is “d’oh!”
5. There’s nothing worse.
6. Riddle me this: where does the pee come from then?
7. Why did my uncle call them milk bags, then?
8. This is the horror movie I could do without.
9. Kyle, cease all research. I have some anecdotal evidence for you.
10. Women of Reddit, prepare to gag.
11. Scientific facts, y’all.
12. Weird that you can’t find the source on this.
13. Look it up, doctors!
14. Give thanks.
15. The anti-vaxxers managed to find their way in.