Honestly, I believe 80% of the appeal of parenting is gently trolling your kids and these 15 parents have done it up right.
Now — I don’t mean doing anything to purposefully elicit pain or serious mental anguish on your kid, of course! But a little teasing, a little prodding, gives you all something to laugh about in 20 years. Here are some awesome examples of parents perfecting the perfect prank.
1. Daughter turned 18 and parent carved a spooky pumpkin
2. In the bathroom of OP’s parents’ house.
3. Thanks for eating all the cucumbers in the cucumber roll, ma.
4. Teen was not helpful at breakfast
5. Hide the candy
6. Apparently used diapers make great hiding spots
7. It’s a candy-coated orange, not a cake pop
9. These people blow
12. Hiding the worst toys
13. Mom pranks
14. Take that, kid
My 8YO pissed me off so I referred to her water bottle as her sippy cup in front of her friends.
— Not the Nanny (@not_thenanny) June 2, 2022