Babies are so pure. Every single baby has its own remarkable qualities, a true testament that every newborn is a miracle from up above.
All babies are cute — some have big and sparkling eyes, others have button-like noses, a lot of them have adorable smiles, and some babies have the whole “oh wow, she looks just like grandma” vibe.
A timeless trend circulating the Internet involves parents posting pictures of their young babies looking like old people. Sometimes it’s just good timing, sometimes it’s a specific pose, and sometimes babies really just do look like the womb was a time machine set 70 years into the future.
And it’s always entertaining.
With that said, check out these hilarious photos of babies who seemingly leaped from their first breaths to the golden years, just like that.
1. “My Son. Birth Certificate Says 1 Week, But The Forehead Wrinkles Say Your 80-Year-Old Grandfather Who Looks Vaguely Like A Bulldog And Falls Asleep In His Recliner While Chewing On A Stogie”
2. Middle-aged man headed to a job he hates
3. “Listen Doc, you didn’t have to smack my bottom that hard!”
4. Daughter looks like someone just snatched her handbag
5. He’s really regretting that second helping at dinner
6. This guy has seen some s***.
7. Contemplating what to wear to bridge
8. “My Son Used To Look Like Danny Devito”
9. The forehead and hairline of a century-old man
10. Eight days or eight decades?
11. Grumpy grandpa
12. Favourite past time activities include naps and pints in the garden
13. Told my daughter a joke and she turned into my grandma
14. Daddy, I am NOT amused!
15. Smooshie face
16. “This Baby Looks Like He’s Ready To Pour You A Pint At His Pub”
17. I remember the war like it was yesterday
18. The Pampers baby looks old enough to be on a box of Depends
19. I’m not mad, I’m disappointed
20. Already contemplating life’s decisions
21. Wise old soul
22. He needs help getting over to yell at the kids on his lawn
23. Where’s the paper?
24. Rockstar hair at 2 months old
25. Reminiscing about his youth made him chuckle
26. Grandpa got his first smartphone and took a selfie for his Facebook
27. He looks like he’s about to tell you a story about World War II
28. “Are we done here?”
29. Ah the youth these days
30. Back in my days…
31. Is that the bill or the phone number?
32. “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse”
33. Grandfather Jr.
34. Hair Club for Men
35. Everyone hates tax season
36. This kid’s first word was for sure “inconceivable”
37. Did you touch the thermostat?
38. I’ve done it all, seen it all
39. You’re putting words in my mouth, I never said that
40. Retirement can’t come fast enough
41. Born In The Year 2020, not 1920