Every woman knows that being a mother is often times a full-time job.
I, myself, am not a mom, but my sister has two kids under the age of 3-years-old, and I see first hand how difficult it can be to balance raising children and keeping your sanity. When they say “mommy brain,” they really do mean it. I’ve seen moms make some hilarious “whoopsie” mistakes, but hey–they’re raising human beings, give them a damn break will ya? Next time you see a mom who’s riding the struggle bus, let’s all agree to not judge them and instead, think about how hard it is to do 45 things at once (because that’s literally what you do when you’re a mother, trust me).
27. This mom who is way stronger than she thought when giving her kid a juicebox.
26. This mom who thought she was cooking dinner all day long until she realized she never plugged in the crockpot.
25. This mom who left the cheese unattended–with her toddler.
24. This mom who had a tad bit of leakage when going for a stroll trying to stay healthy.
23. This mom who was trying to defrost soup in the microwave, until she realized the container was too big to fit…