Working for anyone means having to check your ego and pull your weight but there are reasonable bosses and unreasonable bosses…and then there are straight-up horrible bosses.
Bad bosses come in many forms: there are egomaniac bosses and sadist bosses, tyrannical bosses and petty bosses and we’ve all dealt with at least one.
Life doesn’t have to be this hard but these unbalanced individuals insist on ensuring that it is.
While the best revenge is quitting promptly and living well the next best thing is anonymously shaming your nightmare boss on the internet so here are a few examples of these copy room cretins getting called out for their antics.
1. “My boss thought it would be a good idea to play drag racing. on his iPad. while driving a truck. on the highway.”
2. “The temperature my boss keeps the office at.”
3. “My boss ordered a box of 6000 pepper packets instead of a shaker, so now I get to spend my Saturday cutting open packets for our burger seasoning.”
4. “Boss lost his cool at work and kicked a hole in the door. We covered it up.”
5. “My Christmas gift from my boss. Fortune 500 company. No Christmas bonus, post-it notes, 2 pieces of chocolate, pen, jeans one day.”
6. “If you park like this…you are my boss, so I can’t say anything.”
7. “Boss didn’t like the color of the chairs in the break room. So now we just don’t have chairs.”
8. “My boss is physically incapable of pointing without touching”
9. “Boss, we need new tools”, “You just got new tools”
10. “Quarantine or not this is what\how my boss eats…”