From memes featuring grumpy cats and naughty elves to those highlighting the chaos and craziness of the holiday season, there’s no shortage of people on social media taking time to spread holiday cheer by making fun of the season.
‘Tis the season to be jolly, they say. So we hope you enjoy these memes. Just try not to laugh too hard or you might scare the reindeer!
35 Funniest Christmas Memes And Tweets
1. Ok, Clark W. Griswold
2. Mom giving a little misdirection.
3. Grinches get stitches.
4. Better than sex.
5. Santa, care to explain yourself?
6. I like this Christmas movie timeline best!
7. Still looks like a lot of effort to me.
8. How’s he even do it?
9. Let it snow baby!
10. What is even the point?
11. Somebody call HR, for two reasons.
13. This one is at least 20, by the looks of her
14. Or maybe not? I’m not here to judge either way.
15. Good to see them getting work!
16. I’m not waiting 25 days to eat candy.
17. What was this thing even called? “Bell stick?”
18. It wouldn’t be Christmas without having to attend a few holiday parties you don’t want to.
19. Yultide-kay-yay motherf**ker.
21. Merry Danksmas.
22. That’s what they get for making fun of Rudolph though.
23. Or the December-to-Remember sales event.
24. Which is better between these two?
25. It is a time for scary ghost stories and tales of the glory of Christmases long, long ago.
29. “I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause, and they’re going to bed, and my stomach is sick…”
31. “I can still act surprised. No one will know.”
32. That’s the holiday spirit!
33. It’s funny because TBH, Egg Nog tastes like this:
34. That dog has seen both the war on Christmas and the war in Iraq.