1. Alicia Keys accidentally called Clarence Avant a “mongol” before correcting herself and saying “mogul.”
— The Other Guy (@Comedian_Ali) February 11, 2019
2. Lady Gaga and Ryan Seacrest had a weird red carpet interview moment.
Go home Ryan! pic.twitter.com/Wsl03JelMr
— Bobby Caruso (@BobbysByline) February 11, 2019
3. People thought that Cardi B might be lip-synching.
Anyone else think Cardi B is lip syncing? @iamcardib #grammys #CardiB #Offset #lipsync #Grammy2019 #Grammys2019 #grammyslive #grammywinners #GrammyAwards #music #musician @RecordingAcad pic.twitter.com/nW5UHMoNBN
— Elon Musk (@BoManGraham) February 11, 2019
4. People also thought that J. Lo was lip-synching. And that she was the wrong person to do the Motown tribute.
Why are we watching jlo lip sync through a Motown tribute when Beyoncé exists?
— Tia Kaiulani Kanaeholo (@tiakaiulani) February 11, 2019
5. Diana Ross’ daughter Rhonda was on the phone during her performance.
— ???? (@AshleyCovergirl) February 11, 2019
6. Meghan Trainor struggled to open an envelope.
somewhere james bay and tori kelly are laughing at meghan trainor’s inability to open that envelope #grammys
— ellie poole (@redpepperjellie) February 11, 2019
7. Offset made this face while Cardi B was performing and ew gross no.
— Erick Fernandez (@ErickFernandez) February 11, 2019
8. Shay from Dan + Shay had his fly undone.
9. Ariana Grande pulled a few tweet ‘n’ deletes.
10. Katy Perry showed up as a cupcake.
11. Lady Gaga did this thing where she stared upside down into the camera for a few seconds after her performance, and a million memes were born.
— Akafi Ali (@AkafiAli) February 11, 2019