1. Alicia Keys accidentally called Clarence Avant a “mongol” before correcting herself and saying “mogul.”
2. Lady Gaga and Ryan Seacrest had a weird red carpet interview moment.
Go home Ryan! pic.twitter.com/Wsl03JelMr
— Bobby Caruso (@BobbysByline) February 11, 2019
3. People thought that Cardi B might be lip-synching.
Anyone else think Cardi B is lip syncing? @iamcardib #grammys #CardiB #Offset #lipsync #Grammy2019 #Grammys2019 #grammyslive #grammywinners #GrammyAwards #music #musician @RecordingAcad pic.twitter.com/nW5UHMoNBN— Elon Musk (@BoManGraham) February 11, 2019
4. People also thought that J. Lo was lip-synching. And that she was the wrong person to do the Motown tribute.
Why are we watching jlo lip sync through a Motown tribute when Beyoncé exists?— Tia Kaiulani Kanaeholo (@tiakaiulani) February 11, 2019
5. Diana Ross’ daughter Rhonda was on the phone during her performance.
6. Meghan Trainor struggled to open an envelope.
somewhere james bay and tori kelly are laughing at meghan trainor’s inability to open that envelope #grammys— ellie poole (@redpepperjellie) February 11, 2019
7. Offset made this face while Cardi B was performing and ew gross no.
— Erick Fernandez (@ErickFernandez) February 11, 2019
8. Shay from Dan + Shay had his fly undone.
9. Ariana Grande pulled a few tweet ‘n’ deletes.
10. Katy Perry showed up as a cupcake.
11. Lady Gaga did this thing where she stared upside down into the camera for a few seconds after her performance, and a million memes were born.