These are pretty obvious situations where you might want to steer clear of being in any bridezilla’s path before her big day.
From trying to get free photographers to forcing everyone to give $400 as a wedding fit, here are bridezilla moments that might get grooms contemplating if it’s worth it to live “happily ever after.”
1. Bride un-invites a guest for not giving free centerpieces
2. DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL
3. The classic $400 gift minimum
4. Bride surprises RSVPs from wedding guests that they need to pay $75 per plate
5. Bridezilla wants to hire a photographer for a reduced price AND copy someone else’s style
6. Can you cover up your tattoos and wear a jacket in the summer plz?
7. The ol’ $1,500 per person donation scenario
8. Gifts will be sold on eBay
is 9. Bride wanted a photographer to pay HER to take wedding photos
10. Bride asks a stranger to be a bridesmaid because her older wedding gift was “generous”
11. Influencers + bridezilla = bad mix
12. You’re not invited anymore but give us money
13. But I want it free and I want it now!
14. Couple wants wedding photos reimbursed in case they get divorced